Posted by [email protected] on September 3, 2011 at 6:55 PM
At Monday 29th Aug 2011 meeting it was decided to alter the rules of the point allocation system for the Angler of the year competition. The ammendments are:
- Whenever we fish a venue SWWASAC rules will apply.
- Points will be allocated to each fish via the SWWASAC SAMF length to points conversion table.
- All points will be accumalative and scored on a league table, the angler with the most points at the end of the season will be champion.
- All marks that have been voted on at a meeting will be declared a venue even if it is a league match.
- It is up to the individual angler to get their scorecard to a club official if they would like their fish to score in the league. (Club officials at the moment are Martyn or Jonny)
These were voted for unanimously and are to start from the above date